Let us introduce you to Afterpay – Shop now. Pay later. Interest-free!
At Movement Mecca we like to stay ahead of the rest which is why we’re pleased to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online - that's right, its like lay-by but you order online and you get your purchases sent out immediately! Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
They will even remind you when payments are due and process your payments automatically - no thinking required! And next time you use Afterpay, they will have all your details saved and ready to go.
Sounds great right?! Yeah we thought so too!
Find out more below...
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
To use the service:
- Add items to your cart (up to the value of $800 with a credit card or $500 if using a debit card) and checkout as normal.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- To register, there are no long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application immediately.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- Exchanges can be made on all Afterpay purchases however no refunds are available. Review our returns process here.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, late payment fees will be charged.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the website.